Blight Blight

Very nice! I like your use of builds, breaks, and instrumentation - great composition in general. Has a really nice "impending doom" feel to me - a bit industrial at times, even. Makes me imagine some intense boss battle in a video game, so brownie points for that.

Overall, great work, dude!

LuisEC responds:

Thanks a lot!

Stars ft Jee Jee Stars ft Jee Jee

Wow, dude. Very transcendent of your old stuff (coughsjdcough) ... Now don't get me wrong at all, I love about 98% of the stuff you do regardless, but this is just "damn" territory. I love the 'ambient' nature underlying this track in particular.

In my humble opinion, the addition of your new vocalist has taken Poniiboi to a whole new level, bro. I've been anxious for your new album for quite some time, and now even more so. Best of luck - here's to hoping you can set up a show around Missouri!

Poniiboi responds:

I appreciate the in depth review! Yes jee jee is a friggin monster, right? Now I gotta find a way to keep her happy, which is tougher than any music composition ever!!

GM - Zombies Nearby GM - Zombies Nearby

Fan-fucking-tastic, bro - glad I found this! Never a dull moment, great licks and well-used effects (loved the tiny little "question-answer" part between the speakers at ~2:05). Definitely enough to keep me rockin' for the duration of the listen. Lovin' your drum sound as well! :D

Great work. 5/5 for sure. :)

InYourDreams responds:

Thanks man! Glad u like it :)

God Rest Ye Merry Dubstep God Rest Ye Merry Dubstep

Lol, this is awesome... Loved the vocal bits. I'll be sure 'n blare this on Christmas... and every other day, for that matter. >:D

*Take U Out* *Take U Out*

Gotta agree with Zig down there...

Seems like every new song you put out is my new favourite SJD track until the next. Seems like a good problem to have.

Poniiboi responds:

Wait'll they geta load of what WE got for em...

Kick Start Kick Start

The fact you can go from dubhop to punkish rock tracks is fucking awesome. I'd be curious to hear you do some Kurt Cobain style vocals :P. Keep this up for a while. A long while.

Poniiboi responds:

Are we still doin the Christmas thing?

Amanda Todd Booty Pop Amanda Todd Booty Pop

The vocals are pretty hilarious. Vocal delivery is spot-on and fits the music 100% - I like the chill atmosphere of this one... a nice down-tempo, apathetic anti-tribute to this Amanda Todd moron I keep hearing about. Thanks for another awesome party song, bro.

Poniiboi responds:

I'll keep makin em until the day I die. We're still waitin on that project you're doing, by the way!! When is it comin?!

It All Ends! It All Ends!

fuck, man. most everything you put out is simply awesome. even a 1:30 jam song.

you keep uploadin', i keep downloadin'. stay metal, my friend. >:D

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers, metal brother. GLAD You dig the stuffings!

What Do U Want What Do U Want

going straight on my phone.

Thanks!

ROCKandROLL led zep live ROCKandROLL led zep live

hmm

i've gotta say, when i saw this on the rock charts i thought to myself "great, someone killed a great zeppelin song and threw it on the internet." needless to say, i was very pleasantly surprised! fantastic instrumentals (guitarist rocked that solo, as mentioned below), and it was pretty cool to hear a woman doing justice to plant's work. definitely will be checking out your other stuff.

also, i must ask; what nationality is your singer? i love the "flare" given to the vocals by the accent.

awesome work, guys.

dariaband responds:

Hello!

thank you very much for your review, we/ I am very honoured:),
we want to make it big;) I am originally from Ukraine, but we live in Austria and have a big passion for classic rock, hardrock and progressive rock

you are very welcome to check out our site www.myspace.com/dariarock and I'm also singing in another group - UNITED -> hardrock : www-united-rock.at.tf

best greetings from Vienna and ROCK ON ;) :)